1. When you are in the ePlix overview, select the block “Pension benefits”.
2. In the pension overview, select the “Pension 3a” block
3. If you have not yet entered an address in your ePlix account, you will see the following view. We need your address to open your 3a retirement savings account. Fill in the fields.
And indicate whether you are a US person and whether you are currently paying into the 2nd pillar (BVG). On the link marked in yellow, you will find further explanations to these two questions.
Then click on “continue”.
4. Here you will find an overview of important information on the 3rd pillar.
Once you have read it, click on “continue”.
5. Here, you define your risk profile for your 3a account. You select the pure account solution, without investments, by moving the lever all the way to the left. You can still change it later.
For more information on the different profiles, you can contact our 3a advisors at any time.
Once you have chosen a profile, click on “next”.
If you have already set a risk profile, this view may not appear.
6. In this view, you define the distribution of your investments among different funds, etc.
As soon as everything is set up to your satisfaction, click on “Continue”.
For more information on the different funds, you can always contact our advisors for 3a.
7. Here you will receive a short note, after you have read it you can click on “continue”.
8. In this view, you can call up all the documents for your 3a account (yellow area); you will find the download links in the green rectangle on the right.
As soon as you have carefully checked all the documents, you accept them with the button below the yellow area and then click on “continue”.
9. When you have finished creating your 3a account, you will see this view. Now, you can retrieve the payment information for the deposit or transfer from another 3a account by clicking on the corresponding button.
As soon as you have retrieved the desired documents, you can close the dialogue with “Close”.
Next to the yellow marked + field, you can see the 3a portfolios you have. You can add more portfolios by clicking on the “+”.
10. Transfer from 3a, fill in the two fields marked with arrows and then choose whether the address should be on the left or on the right (Couvert window) and click on “download”. As soon as you have saved and/or printed the document, you can leave the view by clicking “back”.
11. Deposit Payment information, you can use this for regular deposits. Click “back” to return to the previous view.
Click on the “QR deposit slip as PDF” button to download the payment information and print or save it.