Skip to main content
Why should I open a vested benefits account?
- You have no gainful employment in the short or long term (an interruption in your employment due to a job change, stay abroad, unemployment, sabbatical, etc.).
- You become self-employed and do not join a pension fund.
- You are not able to transfer all of your vested benefits to the pension fund of your new employer.
- You are leaving Switzerland on a definitive and lasting basis (emigration).
- You receive a portion of your spouse's retirement assets as part of a divorce settlement.
- Your new income is below the entry threshold for the occupational pension plan (CHF 21,510.00).