1. Go to eplix.ch and click on “Register now” in the top right-hand corner.
2. You will now see what information/documents are required for registration. Please read it carefully and have the required information ready.
If you do not see the green tick from Cloudflare, deactivate plugins such as adblockers, script blockers etc. or try it in a freshly installed browser without plugins. If you use a VPN, this may also be an obstacle.
As soon as you have filled in everything and see the green tick, click on "Next".
4. You will receive a code via SMS to the number you entered in the previous step, enter it here and click on "Next".
5. Now you will be asked to upload an official identification document. Select the appropriate category above and upload the document. You can see which file formats ePlix accepts in the yellow highlighted area. Click on "Next".
6. ePlix reads the data from your ID and fills in the fields for you. You only have to enter your Swiss Social Security Number (AHV number) and an email address. If any information is missing or incorrectly recognised in the yellow area, add or correct it if necessary. At the end, click on "Next".
7. Please check the listed data, if something is still wrong, click on "Back" and correct it. As soon as everything is correct, please select "Confirm".
8. You have now completed your registration. If you have to correct something in the data that ePlix has automatically read from your ID card, the helpdesk has to approve your profile. On normal working days this happens within a few hours. You now click on “verify and log in now”, ePlix will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you entered, where you click on the link to confirm your e-mail address. You will be taken to the login page and can log in as normal.