1. When you are in the overview of ePlix, select the block "Pension benefits".
2. In the pension overview, select the "Vested benefits" block.
3. Here you will find an overview of important information about the vested benefits account.
Once you have read it, click on "continue".
4. If you have not yet entered an address in your ePlix account, you will see the following view. We need your address to open the vested benefits account. Fill in the fields.
And indicate whether you are a US person. On the yellow marked link you will get further explanations to this question.
Then click on "continue".
5. Here, you define your risk profile for your vested benefits account. You select the pure account solution, without investments, by moving the lever all the way to the left. You can still change it later.
For more information on the different profiles, you can always contact our vested benefits account advisors.
Once you have chosen a profile, click on "next".
If you have already set a risk profile, this view may not appear.
6. In this view, you define the distribution of your investments among various funds, etc.
Once everything is set up to your satisfaction, click on "Continue".
For more information on the various funds, you can contact our vested benefits account advisors at any time.
7. Here you will receive a short note, after you have read it you can click on "continue".
8. In this view, you can call up all the documents relating to your vested benefits account (yellow area); you will find the download links in the green rectangle on the right.
As soon as you have carefully checked all the documents, accept them by clicking on the button below the yellow area and then click on "continue".
9. When you have finished creating your vested benefits account, you will see this view. Now you can call up the payment information for the transfer from another vested benefits account or 2nd pillar by clicking on the corresponding button.
As soon as you have retrieved the desired documents, you can close the dialogue with "Close".
Next to the yellow marked + field, you can see the/the free benefits account you have. You can add further portfolios via the "+".
10. For the transfer of vested benefits, fill in the two fields marked with arrows and then choose whether the address should be on the left or right (envelope window) and click on "download". As soon as you have saved and/or printed the document, you can exit the view by clicking on "back".